Thursday 20 January 2011

And so I ask myself...

...what does it all mean?

Welcome to The Way of Things, my second blog.

You'll notice a few things different from A Life of Sci whilst reading these entries, and perhaps browsing the blog, so I'll go ahead and explain everything now.

Unlike A Life of Sci, this blog will be aimed at...well, everything really.

A Life of Sci gives me a chance to review and preview (and occasionally rant) about things relating to Science Fiction and Fantasy. It's an entertainment blog. The Way of Things will be designed to cover life, in general.

I will be using this particular blog to jot down my experiences in day-to-day living, and also to promote pieces that I write that have no right to take up the space in A Life of Sci.

If anybody happens to stumble upon this by visiting A Life of Sci, they may be wondering why I've done this and not bothered updating my first blogsite in months.

I'll stand up and say honestly, right now, that I have commitment issues...

Not in a bad way, honestly. I'm a University student, I'm on the final stretch of my final year, and I have a lot of work to get done. This leaves me little spare time to write up reviews or previews, or even regular rants.

There is a lot I want to do with both blogs now, and will hopefully get the chance to do so in the following weeks, but I set no promises.

Until my final year is over, I may only post a blog every 2 or 3 weeks. I will aim for more, but cannot promise anything.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my future entries, and I look forward to reading your responses.

TZM

No comments:

Post a Comment